Pages

Friday, March 21, 2008

Picture Perfect- GOBSMACKED

http://fotofriday.multiply.com/

gobsmacked

Well, my friends know i've been MIA for a while. It's been a crazy month really. But I just COULD NOT pass up this weeks picture perfect theme because I thought I had the perfect picture. lol.

This is my grandmother on her surprise 40th wedding anniversary. She had been in the house at leas 5 minutes saying hi to everyone....already having been surprised, when suddenly she sees across the room one of her old neighbors she hadn't seen in 20 yrs. I think this picture is priceless!!!!

Thanks John for this great theme!

1 comment:

Lani said...

Hi Kim....Aunt Lani here. I just got a new Mac and am trying to get all my sites and links organized. Switching everything over from the other PC. Hope all is well with you and the family. I talk to your mom every few weeks and she fills me in. Just wanted to say hi and I love you all.