Pages

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

YEAH--I WON!

I'm so excited Diane and Debbie! Thanks Di for letting me know about your contest. I won the beautiful dangling crystal earrings they had for June's contest. I'll be sure to take a picture with them on when they arrive. Here is a picture of the bracelet they are giving away for July's contest. Be sure to go there and enter!!!!

I'm pretty sure all of my friends already know about TOTAL_DELIGHTS . But for those who don't, you need to go visit their website! They make such gorgeous pieces. I already have a beautiful red beaded silver bracelet that Debbie made. She also made a dragonfly bracelet for friends of ours who had a still-born baby last year. Interesting I just saw on their site as well, they have a page set up for another Multiply friend of theirs, Haley. Haley is involved in raising money for Leukemia & Lymphoma and Total Delights is helping her in those efforts by selling selected pieces and donating 50% to the organization Haley is running for. GREAT JOB LADIES!!!

No comments: