Pages

Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine's celebration with friends

Our neighbors John (in red) and Andrea (grey) had the great idea of us friends going out to dinner to celebrate Valentine's Day. Since he knows we go to Sakura every Friday night, he thought it would be fun for all of us to go there. It didn't dissapoint! John and Andrea had been there with us before and I know a few other times on there own, but I don't think any of our other friends had been before. They all loved it!
Bev & Dave, Brian & I, Jenn & Randy, Andrea & John, Brian & Alison

Bev is a Valentine baby & turned 40 this year.
Leave it to Jenn to find the funniest cake for the occasion!
Happy Birthday Bev!!!

Back to Brian & Alison's after dinner for some fun in the hot tub.
me, Bev & Alison


me, Bev, Alison & Jenn
These girls are lots of fun...and the guys aren't too bad to hang out with either. :)




2 comments:

Camilla said...

Looks like a great Valentine's Day!

Sharron said...

What a beautiful Blog. A real celebration of your life. In light of the fact that I turned 60 in January...it's only the beginning for you! Happy Birthday! Blessings! Thank you for joining my Blog too! http://www.brightlygreen.blogspot.com