Pages

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Project 365/ Day 46: HELLO GOODBYE

(July 15, 2011)
transfered from Multiply blog

GREETINGS AND SALUTATIONS!!

Yesterday was my loooooong day. Wake up at 3:30 to go to work cleaning the offices at AC&M. Rush home to get Jack off to swim team practice at 7:00. Eat breakfast and head to Tae Kown Do by 9:30.

At TKD I was chatting with one of the other mom's who actually lives up the street from me. She had invited me last Friday to a party...food, drink and pool and she was showing her hand made cards she has been making and has just started to sell. I wasn't able to make the party so asked her how it went. She ended up inviting Jack over for a playdate with her Christopher and I tagged along to look at her cards. Of course I brought my camera. :) These are the cards I ended up buying......so cute!!! I stayed for over a hour taking pictures of her various collections and I'm putting them into an album on FB for her and will help her start a web-site. It was exciting!!

 project 365 day 46

No comments: