Pages

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Project 365/ Day 50 END OF THE LINE

(July 19, 2011)
transfer from Multiply blog


I'm feeling a little photography geekish after I got all giddy when I found this old caboose on abandoned property. I drove around it (in high grass which looked like it hadn't been stepped on in at least 10 years) to take some shots and I ended up getting out of the truck, walking around this beauty and climbing in! LOL At least with my PP friends on this blog I feel like ya'll can understand my excitement more than my other friends. ;)

I took a lot of shots of this gem and will put together an album. It was 2 1/2 hours south of us in Beaver Dam, Virginia. I made another delivery for Brian's company. I so love taking my camera when driving around! I climbed up inside the caboose. It was all torn apart....wonderful. haha. But I didn't stay long because I was greeted by some angry hornets. I made it out ok!


project 365 day 50

No comments: