Pages

Friday, November 9, 2007

Friday 5

FRIDAY-FIVE:

FridayFive

1. In your spare time . . . what is your favorite thing to do? Lately read. I've read 15 books in the past month!

2. What is your favorite food? SUSHI!!!

3. What is your favorite TV Show? HEROES!!! It's really the only thing I watch on T.V.

heroes.1


4. Who are your favorite actor and actress? Zach Braff, John Travolta, Johnny Depp. Meryl Streep, Jennifer Love Hewitt (she's just so cute) and Julianne Moore.


5. Who is your favorite musician or group? Elton John & Billy Joel have always been my favorites. Kenny Wayne Sheppard is awesome guitarist...love to go to his concerts. Also going to see Alter Bridge and Trans Siberian Orchestra soon! And I love Santana.

1 comment:

Bethany W said...

I didn't know you liked Elton John and Billy Joel. Read my latest blog. Just saw Elton on Saturday and saw Billy not too long ago. Both were amazing shows!!