Pages

Saturday, January 30, 2010

OK JESS!

So I'm going to just come on here and write something daily....no matter how boring or dull my day has been. maybe that will get me back into blogging again. I promise not to be too long winded if I'm having a dull day!! Hopefully I can share fun things about each day. And maybe a picture or two as well.

Today we were pounded with snow. :T
looks pretty, but I absolutely hate going out in it.

DSCF2241
Isn't Reimenn's coat cute? My mom makes them. :)

DSCF2240

Poor thing doesn't look very white in the snow. Guess it's time for some puppy beautification.

DSCF2243

This was a fun picture I wanted to share too:

I gave our kids some new chores and Spencer's is taking care of the pets. He gets to feed the dog, cat & bird, clean the kitty litter and take the dog for a walk DAILY!

So far so good!!!! I thought it was funny he needed a scarf to do his inside job though. :)

DSCF2234

I've been spending time this afternoon commenting on my

PICTURE_PERFECT

group.

This weeks theme was "MOVEMENT"

I chose to share this photo of Jack I took in 2008.

Does it look like he's moving fast?

movement

A close 2nd...and much faster, which I didn't share was

this picture of the Blue Angels I took last summer.

I like the editing effects but I thought the picture of Jack was a much better picture.

movement

OK....SO THAT'S ALL I GOT FOR TODAY!

SEE YOU TOMORROW!!

(unfortunatly i had to shink the last two pictures too small to appreciate. i guess you can click on them to see them bigger.)

1 comment:

Camilla said...

Jess is a force to be reckoned with huh? Haha...
Your new goal sounds good, I'm excited!
I wanted to run out in your snow and make a snowman. I miss it. Loved the picture of Spencer in his scarf.