Pages

Saturday, January 9, 2010

So Jack's favorite group is SHINEDOWN

We used to listen to it every morning b4 going to school and then in the car on the way to school. He knows every word to all of the songs on their "The Sound of Madness" CD, and to quite a few of their other older but popular songs. We took him with us to their concert in DC December of 08, over a year ago....his very first concert at the age of 7! Anyway, I had my youtube playlist going and was out of the room, working around the house. Jack must have heard Shinedown come on and went in and started singing at the top of his lungs. It brought a smile to my face and I went into the living room to see if Brian was hearing him. Well, both Brian and Corinne were laughing because they heard him as well. I just HAD to get the camera. I tried to get him without him seeing me, but it was too far away so I went in and asked if he would sing for the camera. We started the song over again and this is what we got. :)

It's been a while again since I've blogged!!! I HAVE started a journal however and hope to write more on here as well. I am getting better about writing like this. I used to blog pretty regularly up until 2 years ago then it just became hard to do. I think I'm back on track now. ;)

2 comments:

Camilla said...

Thats cute! I remember hating all my parents music when I was growing up, now I love it.

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

come back to the blogging world!!!!! great video.