Pages

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Winter Wonderland

Today I had a beautiful drive up to my brother-in-laws through some countryside that was so beautiful with the winter snow. It's been snowing a lot this season! Luckily only the first snowfall so far was a big one. The last couple of times it's only accumulated 3-6 inches. Sunday was 5 inches and it's snowing again tonight. The frustrating part is that Maryland schools close so quickly. It totally messes up my homeschooling the two middle kids and I'm sure will eventually lead to a longer end of year school year for the ones who are in public school. Since I've set the goal of bloggin everyday I'm trying to keep the camera on me at all times. Here are a few of the pics I took on the way!
winter wonderland blog 1
winter wonderland 2 blog
winter wonderland 3 blog
winter wonderland 4 blog
winter wonderland 5 blog
winter wonderland 6 blog

1 comment:

HunDuddle Hussy said...

those pictures are seriously GORGEOUS!