Pages

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Winterfest of Lights in Ocean City, Md.

Since I haven't been on Blogger in a while, I'm catching up! Putting up a few highlights of what has been going on the last couple months. We saw the Christmas lights in OC when we were at my parents house for Thanksgiving. We met my cousin and her family there the day before Thanksgiving. A Christmas time tradition we've been doing the last couple years since my parents moved to Delaware. Here are a few pictures and video I took! The light display is quite extrodiary. It gets better each year! The theme is the 12 days of Christmas.
I uploaded my pics backwards...still not used to doing it on blogger. i need more practice! :) Here are 3 of the kids with Santa. Spencer did not want to sit on his lap.
But he did enjoy some Hot Chocolate with Jack!
Jack loved posing in front of the lights for me.


The cousins in front of the pointsetta tree (sorry about the smudged lens)



and on the tram ready for the ride to see the lights!











No comments: