Pages

Monday, May 30, 2011

Project 365/ Day 1: Corinne & Ray

My cousin Heather, who is a professional photographer, specializing in newborn baby portraiture

http://www.heatherblairphotography.com/

decided to start this project where she posts one photo to represent that day in her life. She asked me to join her and I thought it was a fabulous idea and I invite everyone to join in with me!
project 365 / day 1

I thought Memorial Day was a fab day to start...but any day is a wonderful day to begin! This morning I asked my daughter if I could try a new "waterfall" braid on her hair. I came upon a hair tutorial on youtube and found some really cute hairstyles. Thankfully she enjoys being my guinea pig and I love it! I wanted to head out back to get some pics of her hairstyle and she grabbed Riemann too. He hates the camera and always looks away when I try to get pictures of him. But evidently he hates kisses even more. Here he is looking at me like HELP while Corinne tries to give him a smooch. hahaha Priceless. ;)









and because it's Memorial Day, I wanted to share this amazing video by the Mormon Tabernacle Choir singing "America The Beautiful" on the steps of the Jefferson Memorial. Those same steps I stood on when I was in D.C. to take pictures of the cherry blossoms!

No comments: