Pages

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Gonna miss hubby

DSCF4178

I'm finishing up laundry today and packing then I'm off to the beach to visit my parents for Thanksgiving! Aunts, Uncles, cousins, 2nd cousins will be celebrating with us too. Friday we will be going to see the Ocean City Christmas festival of lights again with cousins kids. I'm hoping I can get better pictures of that this year. Last year they turned out too fuzzy. Brian has to work Friday though, so he will be coming late Wednesday evening with his brother and then going back home Thursday after dinner. I used to be good at being without him for a week, but now just a few days (today and then Friday & Saturday) is gonna kill me!!! Since we've been struggling together this year we haven't been without each other for 1 day. It's hard to just go a full day without him while he's a work. I'm such a baby! DSCF4226DSCF4161DSCF3997DSCF4044

LOVE YOU BRIAN!!!!!!true love

1 comment:

Camilla said...

I hope you have a good Thanksgiving. Just think, absence makes the heart grow fonder right?